Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Weirdest Merch Ideas

While most bands think of just the traditional merch items like t-shirts (the perennial favorite), hats, patches and posters, some bands get really creative. Here are a few that are odd if not borderline weird.

AC/DC Wine
Cliff Richards Bingo Dabber 
One Direction Toothbrush and Toothpaste

Owl City Unisex Pajamas

Pixies Racing Jersey
I think my favorite is the Cliff Richards Bingo Dabber, but it sure does show the age of his fans. My question is, "Just how many of these were sold?" If anyone has the answer, let us know.

-----------------------------------
You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...